#WMOOTD: Summer Roundup
1. Quick pic from our last open studio at The Drugstore. I made this dress from 3 pairs of jeans, you may recognize the top as a piece I made to wear to the Bruno Mars show, biggie drips + head scarf + remixed booties by me also
2. I was basically at the mercy of whatever pieces I had in studio to put a look together. I just finished teaching and needed to do a Wonder Woman change to make the daytime opening event for Now/Here. I am wearing the Trin Bardot Wrap Top, Scuba Dye Skirt (also worn in HerLife spread) and boots from Target
#3:18th St.Fashion show
3. Stylishly perched at the West 18th St. Fashion Show in an oversized WM Croqui Tee + Lepbow Biker Shorts. Ruffle socks from Target paired with my fave Nike Air Max Plus
4. Every now and then the ‘fit is so fresh, I gotta get a pic as soon as I hit the steps (poor Renzo lol). Both nights we went out for sushi, go figure! On the left, I put together a sporty look featuring my Lepbow Neon Biker Shorts and an extremely pink patent leather Nike Air Force 1’s. The look on the right was perfect for a Sunday afternoon, I felt like I walked off the set of Mad Men in this vintage dress.
5. Of course I had to get the Baby Phat re-release. Kimora Lee Simmons is my fairy fashion big sis…I absolutely had to do it for the culture.
6. Just here for Skee Ball and Mortal Kombat… Stripe Halter Wrap Top by me, joggers + windbreaker + crayon bag from Target with a fresh pair of Nike Air M2K Tekno’s
7. This shirt is probably one of my favorite thrift finds…the collar + the pattern featuring pegasus’ is a match made in heaven. The yellow stretch twill pencil pants with embroidered flowers from Old Navy were the perfect pop, I added a little edge to the look with a vintage chain belt and Fenty x Puma Platform Creepers
#8: Happy Birthday!
8. When you spend your birthday in a swimsuit, you gotta go for all the bold and all the colors. The cutoffs are an old pair of Calvin Klein Jeans I distressed and bleach, coverup by me and swimsuit from Target.